A sample timeline for wedding planning.
A SAMPLE TIMELINE FOR WEDDINGS:
- 12-18 months before the wedding: Book your photographer!
- 6 months before the wedding: Book your engagement shoot. Your photographs are ready 2-3 weeks after the shoot date.
- 2-3 weeks before the wedding: Finalise details with the studio and your photographer!
YOUR WEDDING DAY (It's amazing!)
- 1 week after the wedding: We create a beautiful slideshow like this one!
- 8-10 weeks after the wedding: We edit your pictures. We colour-correct, enhance and convert some of them to black & white and ensure the images flow as a story. We create an online image gallery too - great for friends and family abroad, and for ordering prints.
- 12 weeks after the wedding: We send you the draft of the album. We work with you to finalize the details and make sure it's PERFECT before we send it to be printed and bound. Now is also a good time to order fine art prints for frames.
- 6 months after your wedding: Your album is delivered.